Thursday, October 7, 2010

"It's complicated; it always is. That's just the way it goes. Feels like I've waited so long for this." 
-David Guetta


I didn't go out tonight, instead, my roommate and I decided to rearrange our dorm room at around 11pm :). I love Marj! I really don't have anything to update about, other than things are gradually, very very slowly, getting easier to cope with, even with random things that continue to try and knock me down. Things are going to work out. :)


Sooooo, I guess I'll write about random things about me, I guess I stole this idea from tbrown.

-music really is the key to my heart
-i'm really close to my family, really close
-i'd rather hang out with a group of good friends than go out to a party
-my best friend has my heart, always
-sweatpants > dressing cute
-kid cudi, david guetta, mayday parade <3
-i enjoy car ride singing with my brother...we jam out
-don't give me candy, i don't like it.
-i'm getting a tattoo in 19 days that means a lot to me
-i have a few planned...:)
-i can be the sweetest person you ever meet
-likewise, i can be the meanest girl you know
-i don't cry unless something really upsets me. it takes a LOT to make me cry
-I LOVE MY ROOMMATE/SUITEMATES
-writing helps my life sort out
-i'm a terrible artist, but it's a skill i would kill to be good at
-i LOVE to take pictures, i really want a camera with an amazing lense
-i hate facebook...but i spend a lot of time on it
-acoustic music <3333333333
-i don't do half the things people say i do
-i love my second family.
-my life is a giant mess, but i wouldn't have it any other way.
-i am who i am. that won't change. take it or leave it. this is me.

OH; this song just caught my attention, have to write now :P


"To remember who you really are.
It's so easy to get lost in; constantly having to present
whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own.
Yet we hesitate to surrender all of our insecurities
Move with me. Move with me.
Only the ones we are most comfortable relinquishing"


Obviously, this shows the world we live in today. Everyone is so scared to show who they really are, except to a select amount of people. People are so quick to judge these days...It's a scary thing to show someone who you really are, 24/7. Live the life you love, love the life you live and share every bit of it with those who mean most.

There's beauty even in the simplest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment