Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Face it

Today threw me a curve ball. For sure.

People come and go for a reason. While that reason may not ever be fully understood, it holds a purpose. You may have someone who was a huge part of your life, just walk out the door. Miss them, cherish them, cry about the loss, and move on. If someone walks out, it's guaranteed someone better will step in, and everything will be okay again. Sure, you'll have moments were you think about the person of the past, but you'll always remember the great person who is in front of you now. 
Today I had a moment, and I stopped and thought to myself, "why am I being like this? I'm really happy now" and at that moment, I stopped, regrouped, and realized exactly what my first paragraph says. People come and go for a reason


"Leave the past in the past, if you want your future to be bright."
My quote. My life.
Goodnight world, I'm happy with where my life is taking me.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment