Monday, October 25, 2010

Forgive and Forget

Sometimes I find it really hard to forget some of the things people did to me. I had to write a paper about my life and how the themes of a particular book related to it, giving specific examples. While writing this paper, I realized how much some of the doings of others have completely altered my life and how I view people and my surroundings. It's always funny to notice how much a person can change your views and thoughts about a situation.
Anyways, other than that, I have had a decent Monday. Sleep deprived, but decent nonetheless. Got a ticket to the USC vs. Tenn game :) GO COCKS! I turn 18 in a couple days, I'm really excited =]



 "and to be completely honest, you're not like all the rest."

-The Spill Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment