Sunday, November 6, 2011

So Different

Everything changes SO fast, it's so strange to me. The other night, I sat and thought about Michael, and it absolutely blew my mind that something and someone who was SO important to me and such a huge part of my life doesn't completely feel real anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he still isn't important to my life, him being around for so long has shaped who I am and I hope nothing but the best for him, with school, love, friends and family life. 
It's weird to think that the one person who you would never even consider as more than a friend can end up touching your heart the most. I've definitely learned that the past few weeks, and I could not be more happy with my decision to graduate early from high school. I would not have met the amazing people that I now call my best friends. What would I do without Sarah and Matt? I honestly don't have even the slightest clue.




Any-who, went to mountain weekend this weekend. Such a much needed break from South Carolina and school. You never know what's going to happen when you're with the Tau's. :) Yet, I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment