Friday, March 9, 2012

STFU

You know what? I'm tired of seeing every talk so much shit (yes, I used a "bad word" sorry I'm not sorry) about people in my age group going out a drinking, partying, etc etc. I'm in college. It's my time to be young, good looking, and work both of those angles to get free drinks from all those boys who think I'm going to go home with them (I'm not, you just help me get drunk). I AM IN MY PRIME! This is the only time in my entire life that I'll be able to study all week, and party all weekend. Sleep? I'll do that when I'm dead. Settle down? Maybe in my 30s. It's great that you're so proud to be a teen mom, getting married, and having 2 kids before you can even drink legally. That's your deal, but I don't talk shit on you on a daily basis for having kids at a young age, so shut up all the shit talking you do on us teens/20s who are living it up while we can, and having the time of our lives. Sorry I'm trying to make the best of my college years by drinking excessively on the weekends, partying and never sleeping, and getting drunk off my ass at tailgates during SEC football season because without all that, COLLEGE FUCKING BLOWS. Who wants to spend their days working, studying until you want to rip your own hair out, and listening to old genius fucks talk about plants and worms? Sorry I don't want to add a baby and the responsibility that comes with that bundle of joy onto my over-fucking-loaded plate I have. I want to drink all that shit away on the weekend, not "snuggle up" to the most amazing thing that's happened to me. It's great you love your kids, but I don't want that until I'm 30, established, and can spoil the shit out of them via the bank rolls I get from my college degree(s). Not barely making it by and giving them the bare minimum.

So, sorry for partying, all you hating teen moms out there. College is the time to drink your life away. Babies come later (for me at least). Shut Up.


NOTE: This does not go out to all teen moms. Some of you are great, and aren't judging jerks. This goes out to you bitches who refuse to accept any lifestyle as acceptable other than the one you chose (or got forced into via unsafe sex), teen pregnancy/parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment