Friday, September 30, 2011

missed

"To tell you the truth, I miss everything; everything.." -Train


I'm in one of those moods where I'm just missing my dad. It isn't fair the way he was taken from me, or how quickly it all happened. It'll be one month in less than 8 hours and I still haven't managed to completely wrap my mind around it all. Is this really my real life? Will I not have a father for the rest of my entire life? No dad to walk me down the aisle when I get married, or be there when I graduate college and start my life. It's not fair. It doesn't feel real. I don't think it ever will.






-----------
despite that inevitable empty feeling, I am happy with my life and myself. I am finally letting myself be happy and enjoy the little things. Finally living that "college life" I didn't allow myself to live last year. I have never met so many amazing people and I am so happy I finally have. I'm allowing myself to just live, day to day; everything is so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment