Wednesday, November 3, 2010

exhausted.

I'm tired of all the complications life seems to keep throwing my way. I just need something simple to come about, and stay simple through the course it runs in my life. I cannot catch a break lately, and it's tearing my down. I just need to hibernate, and wake up when things are easy again. I miss my best friend, I need my best friend. Life is so much easier when he's around. 
I need simplicity.

"Let me up, my world is spinning and it just won't stop. I'm so deep in it and I've had enough, I just can't do it again. But then you drop that bomb, all I can hear is all these car alarms. And then I realize, that I've gone too far. And now I'm slipping away. So keep me hanging on. Hold me down. And stop me when I fall.
 Love me when it makes no sense at all. Even when I'm gone, keep hanging on."

No comments:

Post a Comment